Friday, January 22, 2010

Nicolette's Floral Design




I met Nicolette (left) while working at Domino Magazine. There she worked in the photo dept but did floral design on the side. After we all lost our jobs when Domino folded, she was able to turn the floral design business into a full time job! From what I understand, she is now very busy & successful doing floral design for weddings & events. I love her amazing color palettes and while I literally know nothing about floral design, I know that I love her work. To me, each of her designs has a perfect balance of feeling organic and natural, but also uniquely styled. 


Check out her website here and also information about floral design classes she teaches with friend Sarah (above, right) here (on my wish list!!). 













(all photos from Nicolette's website)

No comments:

Post a Comment