Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Breakfast

Ha may as well keep the breakfast thing going. Its been so fun! 


Today's menu: chopped scallions, zucchini, and spinach in a skillet with some olive oil & salt until soft & yummy. I put those in a bowl while I fried 2 small local farm eggs & cut up some small heirloom cherry tomatoes. Greens in the bowl, then the tomatoes, then eggs on top. 










Meanwhile I'm waiting for a big fancy paper/envelope delivery. Excited to spend this afternoon letterpressing wedding stationery for a friend in Santa Barbara, and also moving announcements for my parents. Finishing up a website design for a friend, and also for myself. Busy, busy but loving the self-employed life!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love vegetables for breakfast, a Mark Bittman special--even without the egg! They're also great with millet or cream of rice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh good idea. I had rice & spinach with an egg last night. I pretty much will eat an egg with anything :)

    ReplyDelete